What is the Workbox?

This is my stash of to-be and on-the-go projects, UFO's, magazines, books, wish-lists, ramblings, favourite links, and even (ha ha) completed projects.

There are also three sister sites at The Workbox Library (stitching-related magazines, books, etc.), The Workbox Cupboard (the contents of my personal stash), and The Workbox Lighthouse (since my blog reading list has expanded exponetially... ;-) , as well as an index of my blogs (with brief descriptions) at CamBlogs.

If you have any comments, suggestions, complaints, queries, etc., feel free to drop me a line!

And now I have to walk the dog and go to work...unfortunately (sigh) ;-)

Enjoy!
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.