What is the Workbox?

This is my stash of to-be and on-the-go projects, UFO's, magazines, books, wish-lists, ramblings, favourite links, and even (ha ha) completed projects.

There are also three sister sites at The Workbox Library (stitching-related magazines, books, etc.), The Workbox Cupboard (the contents of my personal stash), and The Workbox Lighthouse (since my blog reading list has expanded exponetially... ;-) , as well as an index of my blogs (with brief descriptions) at CamBlogs.

If you have any comments, suggestions, complaints, queries, etc., feel free to drop me a line!

And now I have to walk the dog and go to work...unfortunately (sigh) ;-)

Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Biscornu

I am trying my hand at a quick biscornu (mum needs a new pincushion) so I thought I'd make her one of these! I've outlined it in backstitch first - so that I know my sizing (and I counted, and re-counted, and re-counted...). I'm sort of making the pattern up as I go along! I did that with a small cat blackwork sampler that I worked up around Christmas 2007. Unfortunately, since I am so-freaking-unorganized, I have since lost the little devil (I know it's around the house somewhere, I just have no idea where...) Will post a pic as soon as I can get the computer hooked up to the scanner - since I've lost the cable to hook the camera up to the computer! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!