What is the Workbox?

This is my stash of to-be and on-the-go projects, UFO's, magazines, books, wish-lists, ramblings, favourite links, and even (ha ha) completed projects.

There are also three sister sites at The Workbox Library (stitching-related magazines, books, etc.), The Workbox Cupboard (the contents of my personal stash), and The Workbox Lighthouse (since my blog reading list has expanded exponetially... ;-) , as well as an index of my blogs (with brief descriptions) at CamBlogs.

If you have any comments, suggestions, complaints, queries, etc., feel free to drop me a line!

And now I have to walk the dog and go to work...unfortunately (sigh) ;-)

Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Motherhood and marriage musings...

I prepare and present a babies and mum's class at the library where I work, and at the last class, I was talking to a mum who was early. She asked if I had any children, and when I said no, she qualified it with 'not yet.' I always thought that I would love to have children (especially a bunch - can you tell I am an only child?), but I was thinking about what she said later on. The thought popped into my head that, even though I would like to get married, I wouldn't necessarily need motherhood. I'm still not quite sure what to think about that yet, but since I'm somewhat of a traditional soul, I need a partner/husband first (and since my dating/marriage prospects are nil at the moment, that's unlikely to happen anytime soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!