Oooh, I hate this type of patron! Even worse: they're on a cell and completely ignorning two (or more) screaming and/or running around like mad children...
Anyway, no work this weekend, so I have several stitching goals that I'm planning, namely:
1. Grand Abecedaire: complete part 2 (I just have to finish up the basket) and begin part 3;
2. NOEL ornament: complete backstitching on red version and begin green;
3. New project: (I need a new project like I need a hole in my head, but that's besides the point...) I have several (small and smallish) designs I want to get my fingers on, including
i. "Coffin buzz" (Plum Street Samplers freebie);
ii. "Cheetah needlework set", including biscornu, scissor fobs one and/or two, scissor case, and needlebook (Cross Stitch Happy freebie);
iii. "Trick or kitty treat" (Brittercup designs, from October 2008 issue of "Just Cross Stitch"); and/or
iv. "Fairy celebration 2008" - I'm thinking of stitching her on black aida with one of my new DMC colour variations threads, pale blue maybe? (Passione Ricamo freebie);
4. WIPs & UFOs Stash: I want to take pictures of all my WIPs and UFOs that I haven't blogged about, and maybe even complete a stitch (or two) on at least one of them; and finally,
5. Visit to Chapters (must...resist...temptation - nope, no good... ;-)
Oh, and the organization ascent has begun...